Thank you for visiting our website, we hope you are keeping safe and well.
One Park Crescent meetings and events are currently closed, however, the team are still working hard working on a September opening for meetings under 30.
We have been busy keeping in contact with our clients and planning the new emergence of ISH Venues as soon as we are able to.
Why the change and what is ISH?
International Students House (ISH) is a residential, social and cultural centre for international and British students in central London. Together with our university partners and supporters, we provide scholarship opportunities, a safe home, hardship funds and cultural activities.
Our mission and values hold true to the vision of our founder Mary Trevelyan and the beginning of International Students House in 1965. Our friendship, understanding and openness are at the core of the ISH experience.
Our meetings and events are pivotal in supporting our Mission and during the pandemic we have been protecting our students who have been unable to travel home to their families. Changing our names ensures our visitors are embraced into the ISH family.
How is ISH venues adapting to the challenges of today? Our plans for re-opening
o Reviewed our terms and conditions and outlined our visitor guidelines
o Undertaken a Risk Assessment of our facilities including;
– Adapting our meeting room capacities for social distancing
– Preparing new menus offering individual ‘grab and go meals’
– Changed our day delegate inclusions to individual bottled water and disposable cups and pre packed biscuits
– Ensuring all staff are fully trained on social distancing and new robust hygiene measures
– Supplying sanitiser wipes in our meeting rooms and ensuring that there will be gel points on entering and exiting our venue
– Training our cleaning team to ensure quality focused sanitisation
– Installed high profile signage and visuals, highlighting social distancing requirements and hygiene measure
– Reviewed procedures to reduce the amount of contact with our teams yet offer great communication and information
– Prepared a plan for a possible illness and outbreak, including isolation areas and training
o Increased our technical capabilities through new and improved AV resources, high bandwidth and video conferencing equipment
The ISH team is looking forward to welcoming our valued visitors back soon.
Thank you for your support now and in the future.
Main website: ish.org.uk
ISH Venues: email@example.com
0207 631 8397
1 Park Crescent – London – W1W 5PN